Monday, November 1, 2010

My Typical Day...

My typical day begins with me waking up and going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for school. After I have brushed my teeth I return to my bedroom and make my day, then I walk to my closet and look for clothes to wear that day. I choose what to wear based on the type of weather for the day and the mood that I am feeling. If the weather is hot i wear something light and bright colors, if the weather is cold I would wear something that will keep me warm.Also if I am feeling lazy i would choose anything casual to wear. After I have figured out what to wear I proceed to my moms room because I like to get ready in her room. When i finish getting ready I go to the kitchen and grab something to eat if I am hungry. After I'm done eating breakfast I leave for school. During school i attend all of my classes for the day and complete the work that is given to me for the class. When school is over I come home and eat, I usually watch television for a little while so after I could begin my homework. Before I get started on my homework I shower and then begin my homework. After I am finished with any homework I complete any chores that I have been told to do. This is usually my typical during the school week , my schedule changes whenever an event comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment