Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Decade To Live In...

If I could live in decade I would choose to remain in the decade which we live now, the twenty first century. I would choose to remain in this decade because I believe it is the most advanced and it is easier to make a living. The life i this decade is easier because the technology is advanced and it is still advancing. There is technology for practically anything that makes our lives easier. There are computers, in which we can research practically anything we want and we no longer have the only option to do our research by reading a book. Besides the technology making our lives easier there is also technology that makes our lives enjoyable, for instance there are mp3 players or ipods, High definition television, and many more. Technology is not the only thing that is advanced so is the fashion. The way people are dressing is changing everyday, something that people in other decades did not have the opportunity to do. Also ways of working in your jobs is easier, There is now machinery that will make your job easier. If I had an opportunity to live in any decade I would definitely remain were I am because this decades provides us with more opportunities for our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment