Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Article about a Newly Arrived Person

If I was asked to write an article about a person newly arrived from another i would want to ask many questions. I would first have to interview the person and after the interview decide on which information i want to include in my article. I would want to ask them why is it that they left their country to come to America. Another question relating to that would be, Was it because of war or were you running away from something or someone? I would also ask if there was a specific reason why they chose to come to the United States. Was it for a job or because they had family members that live in this country. The main focus of my article would be their experience in coming to this country. What difficulties did they face? What did they leave behind? Do they regret this experience? I would want to ask questions that will intrigue readers to continue reading my article. I will make the article informative yet interesting at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment