Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My parents...

I have numerous reasons why i appreciate my parents. My parents have been through alot in their life. They both have had to work at a young age to help support their families. They both have had a tough childhood and learned to get through life with difficulties. They both came to this country because they didn't want their children to have the same life that they had in their childhood. They wanted their children to have a descent life and get an education, something that they did not have a chance pursue. They hope that my brother and I pursue an education so we will have a descent lifestyle in our future and have a career that we enjoy doing. My Parents have worked most of their life and until this day they are still working. they work to provide my brother and me with all the necessities that we need and to also to not have to work, because they say it will intervene with our education and nothing is more important than our education. My parents dislike their job , but they go to their job everyday. That makes me appreciate them because i know that they are doing it for my brother and me. I appreciate my parents because even though their life has not been easy they have not given up, they are my motivation. Because of them they motivate me to do well in school and pursue a career that I like, so that one day I will be able to provide for them and repay them for everything that they have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment