Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Most Effective Teacher..

The most effective teacher that i have ever had has been my six grade teacher, Ms.Nigisah. This teacher will push me to always do my best in everything i do. She will help me whenever I did not understand something in class. Her way of explaining the subject and knowing how to teach it was effective to me because i would understand what she was teaching and because i understood I was always the top student in my class. Because i would understand the subjects and know what  was being taught, she wanted me to challenge myself and get involved in things that would challenge my intelligence. She enrolled me in the science fair. I did not know I was going to be in the science fair because it was a last minute thing, so I was unprepared. I did not get a chance to be in the first, second, or third place, but i did get an award for having participated in the science fair. I believe that i did not make it to those positions because I was not prepared and i was told at the last minute. She also suggested that I begin to take college classes because she was impressed with my intelligence and wanted me to have more opportunities. She was a big influence in my life and taught me many things, but the most important thing that i learned from her was to always do my best because with effort you can achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment