Friday, November 12, 2010

Memoir

A time when I was misjudged by someone by my appearance was the very first time I went to Mexico with my family for the Christmas holidays. The first days that we were there I encountered a girl that lived in the same city that my parents were from. Since she saw me she disliked me. She began to judge me without even knowing me. She began to spread rumors about me and I did not know of this until my cousins informed me of what was being said about. The girl was telling people wrong facts about who I was. I truly do not know why she would do this because within the first days I was there and never seeing her before I did not understand why she disliked me and why she would spread rumors about me. When I spoke to my mom about the situation she told me that she was the type of girl that did that because maybe she was jealous of what I owned, and in order to take out her jealousy she would de negative things toward me. People who misjudge people based on their appearance is wrong. You should not judge someone on their appearance because an appearance does not define someone’s personality. You should not make assumptions about a person based on the way they look.

1 comment:

  1. Well written. Could use more details and information. Adding on to it would make it much better. Great grammar usage

    ReplyDelete