Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Family History...

Many family members are not fond of their family history, they do not wish to know of their family history. At times when we ask questions about our family history we could find out interesting things like something historical that occured in our family or family members that could have been famous. If we do not ask questions or are intrigued to know where we come from or how our family arrived where we are, we will not fully know who we are and not know things that occurred in our family. If i had a chance to ask an older relative about my family history I would like to know everything. I would like to know about every single detail, who are the members that first arrived ,who they were,and what they did. I would want to ask if any interesting fact happened within my family and if so what it was. I would not want to restricted to asking a certain amount of questions, i want to know everything eve if it might take days or even months to know about my family history. I want to be able to know where i came from and who were the people that have passed throughout my family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment