Friday, October 29, 2010

Vegetable I Truly Dislike...

One of the vegetables that i truly dislike are onions. I cannot have onions in any of my dishes because i will not eat the food. I am very particular about the food that i eat and especially if one of the ingredients in the dish is onions. If the dish does contain onions I have to be able to see it so I can take it out of the food. When my mom cooks she knows that I dislike onions and that I cannot not eat them if they are in my food. She is kind enough to cut pieces of onions big enough so that I can see them in my dish or she warns me if the dish contains onions. I dislike onions because I do not like their smell or taste. I have not had an experience in the past or resent that has made me dislike onions, They are just not my preference when it comes to a vegetable. Also besides not being able to eat onions when being asked to cut up an onion i also can not do that because when you cut an onion the smell is strong and i dislike it, also it makes my eyes watery which i do not like. Onions are definitely a vegetable that i truly dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment