Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Superpower

The superpower that I would like to have is the ability to fly. I would want to be able to fly because I would want to know how it feels to be as high as the birds and have the ability of taken off when you want to. I would also want to know what it feels like to get ffrom place to place by flying instead of the typical ways like by a car, bicycle or walking. The things I would do with my power is whenever I am late to an appointment or anything important I would fly there because it would be the quickest way to get there. I would also use it whenever i want to get away for a while, like if im having a bad day and i wish to be alone I would just fly until I know that I am feeling better. Another reason I chose the ability to fly is because I will have the option if I want my feet to be on the ground or in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment