Monday, October 25, 2010

What is Special About Me...?

Everyone has a unique personality that distinguishes them apart from everyone else. It may be because they have a special talent or one of their personality characteristics. Whatever it may be people will usually recognize them because of their uniqueness, that is usually how most people recognize someone. Everyone has something special about them that make them a unique individual. What makes me special are the experiences I have gone through in my life. These experiences have made me the person that I am today. They have shaped my personality and made me have a different out look on how I see life. I was forced to mature at a very young age and come upon things that were confusing to me and that I did not know how to handle them. My experiences that life has put on me  have made me a stronger person and Ive learned to be defensive when the occasion is put in front of me. What makes me special are my life experiences they have shaped me into the person I am today, my experiences is what makes me a unique individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment