Friday, October 1, 2010

An Afternoon with my Grandmother

If I could spend an afternoon with one family member it would be my grandmother, my mom's mother. I would chose her because she lives in a different country so I only see her once a year when my family and me go to Mexico during the Christmas holidays. When I go to Mexico I do not really see her and do not get a chance to spend time with her. If we had an afternoon to ourselves I would probably want us to get to know each other more. I would like to talk about what is going on in our lives, what expirences has she gone through that she has learned from, and also what special advice can she give me so I will not make a common mistake in my life. Besides just talking I would like for us to have fun, we would either plan an activity or do something together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment