Wednesday, October 20, 2010

An Ideal Vacation

My ideal vacation would be a vacation would i could be able to visit all the European countries of my choice. I would want to visit France, Spain, Italy, Germany and many more. I would like to at least spend 2 to 3 weeks in each of these countries so I could get to see all the beautiful sights and try all the delicious foods. I would aslo like to see all of the historical monuments and landmarks and get to know a little bit of their history. I would want to be able to take pictures of mostly everything that I see so when it is time to come back I could show everyone everything that i saw and did in Europe. They could have a chance to see my pictures and decide if whether or not they would like to visit Europe one day. On my trip I would like to be able to expierence everything there is to expierence in these European countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment