Saturday, September 11, 2010

When i was brave

Bravery is one of the qualities that I believe everyone has within. Not everyone may show it often but when the time comes that person breaks out of their shell and conquers the situation. In my case I dont like anything that has to do with horror, for instance horror movies or halloween nights at theme parks. Last year one of my friends invited me to Knotts Berry Farm Horror Nights, at the begining I was unsure if I wanted to go or not because of the simple fact that all of the characters from the horror movies will be chasing me or either popping out of places. Eventually my friend was able to convince me to go, so i went. As the group of us were walking in, the first thing that I see were monsters everywhere and one of them decided to just walk around me, I was very uncomfortable. As the night went on monsters were popping out of anything and in the mazes monsters were in the corners blending in with the theme and it was dark so you couldnt really see teh monsters. As the night was almost over I realized that Horror Nights aren't frightening, the monsters look fake and they only chase you when they see that your afraid. After that night I felt that I had done a brave thing and now I'm not afraid of Horror Nights at theme parks and looking forward to horror nights this halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment