Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dinosaur in My Back Yard

If i ever saw a dinoaur in my back yard i would think that the world has gone back billions of years because theres no possible explanation why a dinosaur would be in my back yard during this era. But if there was a dinosaur in my backyard i would only panic if the dinosaur was a carnivore because i dont want to get eaten by a dinosaur, but if the dinosaur was a herbivore i wouldnt mind if it was in my back yard because i know that i wouldnt be its meal. I think it would be a interesting and unforgettable expierence to have in your backyard something that was walking the earth billions or trillions of years ago. The way they ate, walked and interacted with its surroundings. But like i said only if its a herbivore i would be okay with a dinosaur in my back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment