Saturday, September 11, 2010

Family Meal

Im not really expierenced with cooking because ive only helped my mom prepare the family meals and not made anything by myself. So if i had to cook any meal for my family it would have to be simple but delicious at the same time. I think i would cook them breakfast, i would make them pancakes with bacon, toast, eggs, and hash brown. I wouls start with the pancakes and mix all of the ingredients, once i did that i would then put the bacon into the pan and cook it. After that i will then prepare the hashbrown and the eggs.After everything is ready i will put the bread in the toaster and start preparing the table. Then i will put everytihng on plates and call my family to eat to have a nice delicious breakfast made by me. (:

1 comment:

  1. i should teach you how to cook lol jk
    but pancakes are delicious!
    check your spelling. :)

    ReplyDelete