Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Pet

If i could have any animal for a pet i would probably want a dolphin to be my pet. I really like dolphins because you could train them to do tricks and they could take you for rides in the water. I would want to teach it how to clap, dance , and do flips. I think this would be a very unique expierence because people teach their pets to do tricks on land and not in water. And also i dont no anybody who has a dolphin as a pet. To take care of it i would buy a big pool where i would keep it, i would also have to buy lots of fish to feed it and also reward it with fish everytime it learns something new to do. I would always make time to play with it and not neglect it and maybe within time i would get another dolphin so it wont get lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment