Monday, September 13, 2010

My Own Restaurant

If i opened up my own restaurant it would be called Goodies. it would be a restaurant were we would serve any kind of desert that you could think of. The unique thing about my restauant would be that we would not only serve pastries from the US but also pastries from all over the world. We want to be a diverse restaurant so people can come in and enjoy pastries that they are not familiar with. By coming to our restaurant people will not only enjoy pastries from otther countries but also try a little bit of their culture and gain knowledge on what other people are eating in other countries to satisfy their sweet tooth. My restaurant will be run by me and my family and close personal friends only. I dont think my restaurant could be in better hands than thsese persons. My restaurant will have a very welcoming atmosphere with vibrant painted walls and also frames from the various countries from which our pastries originate from.

No comments:

Post a Comment