Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Journey on a Pirate Ship

The smell of ocean and seaweed was in the air, the waves were calm. I didnt know what i was doing i was dressed up as a pirate and when i was looking around i realized i was in an odd looking ship with other people who were also dressed like me running around the ship. "Captain shore is near what are your comands?" I had no clue what he was tlaking about me? captain? This cant be real, this has to be a mistake. One of the sailers then explained to me that i was the captain of this ship and that we were pirates in search of a big treasure. At first i didnt believe it but i realized if this is true i have to take charge. Once we arrived at the desserted island we went in search of the treasure. As we were looking for the treasure i was thinking to myself this seems so unreal. "Captain, X marks the spot." Well what are you waiting for start to dig. As they kept digging they didnt find anything, hours passed and still nothing. Suddenly after digging for a long time i hear a big bang ,"Captain we found something." Take it out of the ground as we were about to open the treasure chest i hear a sudden sound that i couldnt quite figure out what it was it just kept getting louder and louder. Then i wake and realized that everything was just a dream and the sound i was hearing was my alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment