Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 Haikus

As the wind does blow
Across the trees, I see
Buds blooming in May

-------------------------------

I walk across sand
And find myself blistering
In the hot, hot heat

------------------------------

Its cold and I wait
For someone to shelter me,
And take me with them

--------------------------------

Silence around us
Our watchful eyes see the world
Hands do the talking

---------------------------------

I love Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh loves to eat honey,
Bees chase Winnie the Pooh

------------------------------------

Fall has just arrived
I like the colorful leaves
Come watch them with me

----------------------------------

Fall is leaves falling
Munching on juicy apples
A warm fire burning

---------------------------------

Snow falling slowly
blanketing the trees and grass
Beauty and silence

---------------------------------

White light shining through
Patterns along my green wall
Brightewning my day

--------------------------------

Rain falls, seeds sprout
Continues life is something
Samll but strong it grows

No comments:

Post a Comment