Thursday, September 23, 2010

Four Years ago

Four years ago i was thirteen, it was my first year being a teeneger. At that time i was attending Crozier Middle School. At the age of thirteen i didn't have the freedom of making alot of my choices, for instance i couldn't stay up as long as i wanted, i had a bedtime, but now it's my choice when my bedtime is even though i dont have a bedtime i could go to sleep whenever i want. Another thing i could't do at thirteen was have a boyfriend my parents thought i was too young and thirteen wasn;t an appropriate age to have a boyfriend, but i saw that almost every girl had a boyfriend so i didn't quite understand why parents would tell me no. At thirteen i also wanted to drive because my brother was taught to drive at a young age ,but my parents didnt want to teach me, they didn't want me to be independant just yet. Now at 17 i can do all these things and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment