Monday, September 13, 2010

My Deepest Fear

My deepest fear in life is death. Just the simple fact that i know we are all going to die terrifies me. I cant imagine not living anymore and never waking up again. Not being able to see the sunlight, or smelling the fresh flowers, not being able to see the ones you love any longer, just not being able to breath anymore asphyxiates me. In church we're taught that there is an after life where some of us are going to go but the truth is i dont know if it will be better than actually staying on this earth. At times when im about to go to sleep i think about that sleeping is similar to when you die because you go to sleep you dont know anything about whats going on in the world, you dont feel anything as if you didnt exist. I know we have to learn to accept the concept of death and know that our time can come at any moment but as for me i have not yet accepted the concept and dont know if i ever will.

1 comment: