Friday, December 3, 2010

Setting as the World

I have not had an opportunity to live in a house that we can call our own. We have always
rented, it was either an apartment or a duplex. Ever since I could remember I know that the living
room was my favorite room in the house. The living room was a place where we can relax and
spend time as a family. One particular activity I remember doing in that room was when it was
baseball season my dad and me would watch all the games of the season together.
            When I knew that there would be a game that day I would get the living room ready for
when my dad got home from work. I would make sure it was clean and comfortable. When he
got home I would inform him who was playing and what time they were going to play. He would
get home shower and eat dinner. After he did that I would sit in his lap and watch the game, but
in every game before it began we would have a bet and each choose a team. At the end if my
team won ( which in most cases it did) I would receive a reward, whether it was money or a toy.
This was my favorite room in the house because I would bond and spend time with my dad.
Even though he would come home tired from work, we never missed watching a season game
together.

No comments:

Post a Comment